Monday, February 24, 2014

Movement

Got back from Canada on Thursday night and checked my email.  First thing I saw was a letter from Immigration informing me that our files had been moved to a new office for faster processing.
Monday morning I met with an immigration officer here in Las Vegas and was told that our files are now in Laguna California and that we can expect an approval in 1 - 6 months.

We are praying for one month.

I will still need to return to Canada and take my family for the formal interviews at the US consulate before they can join me, but we see a small speck of light at the end of what has been, and still is, a very long and dark tunnel.

In the midst of darkness, any light, no matter how small or far away, is good.

In other news, my daughter thinks I am an old man trying to be hip and young because I occasionally use hashtags in my tweets.  But this is a topic to be dealt with on another day.  Trust me, I will deal with it.
#itison
#daddyversesdaughter
#imnotold
#wellsortofold  


No comments:

Post a Comment