Friday, August 9, 2013

The beginning of the last things

Today is my last day in the office. This weekend is my last weekend at Kamloops Alliance Church. This weekend I will preach my last sermon at the church. On Sunday we are having our last bbq with our small group. On Monday we will go on our last official vacation together as a family before I leave. There are many more "lasts" that will come in this adventure and each will have its place and will be acknowledged and celebrated as it should be. I am looking forward to preaching this weekend. I'm looking forward to sharing food and drink with our friends. I'm looking forward to taking my family to Vancouver since we've never experienced that great city together. The great thing is that this isn't the last time we will see all of the people we have grown to love in our short time here. As a follower of Jesus I believe that even if we don't see each other in this life again, we will see each other in the next one. Until then, we always have twitter, facebook, email, text messages, skype.....

No comments:

Post a Comment