Tuesday, August 26, 2014

So Near and Yet So Far

The Visa Center told me last week that Jo and Kyle and Braden are finished with the process and ready for the interview phase (the final phase) of this never ending Visa journey.  However, they also told me they didn't have the paperwork for my daughter Skye.
I told them I had a confirmation email and confirmation number from them confirming they, in fact, did have the paperwork.  They have had it since May.
They looked up the number I gave them.  I was right.  They were wrong.  Again.
They said they would "expedite" Skye's file so that our family could get in line for the interview, since they send the whole family for the interview at the same time and once again, their mistake was holding us up.
That was one week ago.
I have called every day.
Still nothing.
What does "expedite" mean anyway?
Just curious.

Now that we are this close, it is hard to still feel like it is still so far away.  
Even though we have waited a year, this last month or two will feel longer.



No comments:

Post a Comment