Wednesday, September 10, 2014

This flood better not delay me

So there was this flood a few days ago just north of Vegas.  Apparently it wiped out a good chunk of the I-15 highway, the very same highway I must drive as I head north to get my family in just a few short weeks.
Here is a pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Here is another:


Here is how I feel about this:



Yes, this is not a picture of me, and yes it is my general feeling and what I need to be doing right now! I need to get on the phone to Utah and Nevada road crews and say very nicely, "Get to work road crews!  People, I need to be on the road and have clear and unrestricted access to Canada in a couple of weeks. I can't be forced to take an 8 hour detour.  Do you not understand?  I have a very attractive wife who I have not seen in a rather long time waiting for me at the end of this road, so do whatever you must do to have it open for me!  Thank you and have a wonderful day.  Jesus loves you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment